Bludit v4 Road map
After some time without posting on the blog, I decided to show some progress of Bludit v4. I will try to update this post with some highlights in the changelog.
Release of Bludit v4.0.0 Alpha 2. Download from Github.
- Setting for themes based on plugins, check the theme and plugin "popeye"
- UI improvemnets for Admin panel
- Dark mode for Admin panel
- Dark mode for PopEye theme
- Remove pages from the content page
- Include cover images in RSS plugin
- Improve HTTPs detection behind proxy
- Comments standars based on https://symfony.com/doc/current/contributing/code/standards.html
Dark mode for Admin panel and PopEye theme
- New default theme PopEye
- Automatic install and configure API plugin for the admin area
- Improved related pages function
- Improved Login class for authentication through API
- More changes in Bludit core for v4.0
New default theme PopEye
- Plugins settings show the description by default.
- "Simple stats" now is "Visits Stats", and only shows visits and unique visitors, I will create new plugins to show more stats such as disk space, number of pages, etc.
- EasyMDE updated for Bludit v4.
- TinyMCE updated for Bludit v4.
- Welcome message now is a plugin for the dashboard, you can disable it.
- New branch for Documentation in English for Bludit v4, https://github.com/bludit/documentation-english/tree/v4.0
- Move frameworks to a proper folder
Theme::helper replaced by
- API feature, activate/deactivate plugins.
- API feature, configure plugins throug the API.
- API feature, upload and remove site logo.
Plugins for Dashboard
A simple way to add plugins to the dashboard and order them.
- API feature, upload/delete profile picture
- Included new library for manage images SimpleImages
- Warn user before leaving web page with unsaved changes
- Refactor as usual of Bludit's core
- Handle errors and alerts for the user
- Improvements in logs
You can check the commits here: https://github.com/bludit/bludit/tree/v4.0
Refresh UI: User picture profile
We have new ideas for the logo.
Thank lodria, please check the post in the forum, https://forum.bludit.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1969
Thanks to Claquettes Bleues, please check the following Tweet, https://twitter.com/bludit/status/1344364223682502660
- API feature, upload files
- API feature, get files related to a page
- API feature, generate a friendly URL for a page
- API feature, create/edit/delete categories
- API feature, create/edit/delete users
Refresh UI: Editor area
- Bootstrap v5
- Boostrap icons
- Editor area via AJAX, you don't need to refresh the page to save your changes
Refresh UI: File manager
Allow upload any kind of type of file.
I would like to do a refresh of the current logo or change it for a new one, any help is welcome!
Thank to Multicolor by Mateusz Skrzypczak for the following logo.