Bludit v4 Road map
After some time without posting on the blog, I decided to show some progress of Bludit v4. I will try to update this post with some highlights in the changelog.
- API, upload/delete profile picture
- Included new library for manage images SimpleImages
- Warn user before leaving web page with unsaved changes
- Refactor as usual of Bludit's core
- Handle errors and alerts for the user
- Improvements in logs
You can check the commits here: https://github.com/bludit/bludit/tree/v4.0
Refresh UI: User picture profile
We have new ideas for the logo.
Thank lodria, please check the post in the forum, https://forum.bludit.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1969
Thanks to Claquettes Bleues, please check the following Tweet, https://twitter.com/bludit/status/1344364223682502660
- API feature, upload files
- API feature, get files related to a page
- API feature, generate a friendly URL for a page
- API feature, create/edit/delete categories
- API feature, create/edit/delete users
Refresh UI: Editor area
- Bootstrap v5
- Boostrap icons
- Editor area via AJAX, you don't need to refresh the page to save your changes
Refresh UI: File manager
Allow upload any kind of type of file.
I would like to do a refresh of the current logo or change it for a new one, any help is welcome!
Thank to Multicolor by Mateusz Skrzypczak for the following logo.