We are pleased to announce the availability of Bludit 2.0.1. This is a maintenance release for the 2.0 series and brings many bug fixes.
Thanks to all the users who collaborate with the project!
- Migration tool by @anaggh is updated.
- New password recovery tool for Bludit, https://github.com/bludit/password-recovery-tool
- How to enable TinyMCE on Bludit. https://docs.bludit.com/en/content/how-to-change-the-editor
- API documentation updated, https://docs.bludit.com/en/api/create-edit-delete-content
There is a new release of Bludit PRO, for the users who received the link before still valid for this version.
- More information here https://pro.bludit.com
We have an official page for themes, this page has a repository, feel free to include your theme on it.
We have an official page for plugins, this page has a repository, feel free to include your plugin on it.
There are a few demos running with this new version. These demos are refreshing every 1 hour and the uploader for images is disabled.
The username and password for the admin panel is the same on each demo.
- URL: https://demo.bludit.com/microblog/
- URL Admin panel: URL: https://demo.bludit.com/microblog/admin
- URL: https://demo.bludit.com/website-story/
- URL Admin panel: URL: https://demo.bludit.com/website-story/admin
Update from Bludit v1.6.x
- The bellow tool is EXPERIMENTAL and could produce some problem with the migration, please make a FULL BACKUP of your site before start with the upgrade.
- @anaggh is working on a tool to migrate from the version 1.6.x to 2.0.
- Take a look at his repository: https://github.com/anaggh/bludit-scripts/tree/master/migration
- Make a FULL BACKUP of your site, just copy all the files and directories on a new directory and if possible download it to your PC.
- Follow the steps defined in the repository.
- If you have some question the Forum is a good alternative or the Chat.
- Bludit v2.0.1, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0.1