Bludit v2.0 "Morty"
We are pleased to announce the release of Bludit 2.0. This version of Bludit brings a massive improvement on performance, stability, and flexibility and there are of course many new features.
Themes and Plugins
There are tons of themes and plugins, we are working on them to bring compatibility with the version 2.0, meanwhile, you can check the themes and plugins included on the new version.
We have an official page for themes, this page has a repository, feel free to include your theme on it.
- Official page: https://themes.bludit.com
- Repository: https://github.com/bludit/themes
We have an official page for plugins, this page has a repository, feel free to include your plugin on it.
- Official page: https://plugin.bludit.com
- Repository: https://github.com/bludit/plugins
There are a few demos running with this new version. These demos are refreshing every 1 hour and the uploader for images is disabled.
The username and password for the admin panel is the same on each demo.
- URL: https://demo.bludit.com/blog/
- URL Admin panel: URL: https://demo.bludit.com/blog/admin
- URL: https://demo.bludit.com/magazine/
- URL Admin panel: URL: https://demo.bludit.com/magazine/admin
- URL: https://demo.bludit.com/microblog/
- URL Admin panel: URL: https://demo.bludit.com/microblog/admin
- URL: https://demo.bludit.com/website-story/
- URL Admin panel: URL: https://demo.bludit.com/website-story/admin
Update from Bludit v1.6.x
- The bellow tool is EXPERIMENTAL and could produce some problem with the migration, please make a FULL BACKUP of your site before start with the upgrade.
- @anaggh is working on a tool to migrate from the version 1.6.x to 2.0.
- Take a look at his repository: https://github.com/anaggh/bludit-scripts/tree/master/migration
- Make a FULL BACKUP of your site, just copy all the files and directories on a new directory and if possible download it to your PC.
- Follow the steps defined in the repository.
- If you have some question the Forum is a good alternative or the Chat.
You can check the changelog on Github from the version 1.6.2 to the version 2.0.
- Bludit v2.0, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 7, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta7
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 6, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta6
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 5, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta5
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 4, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta4
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 3, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta3
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 2, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta2
- Bludit v2.0 Beta 1, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-beta1
- Bludit v2.0 Alpha 3, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-alpha3
- Bludit v2.0 Alpha 2, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-alpha2
- Bludit v2.0 Alpha 1, https://github.com/dignajar/bludit/releases/tag/2.0-alpha1
We introduce an extended version of Bludit with a few extra plugins to get some collaboration from the users who really love Bludit. More information here https://pro.bludit.com
Regards, Bludit Team